Let's put up our kickstands and celebrate!How should we celebrate at Bikeworks? How about a "tip of the helmet" to bike safety?
We're kicking things off with our first Saturday "Fix a Flat" Seminar. Just stop by the store at 9:30AM and we'll show you how to change a flat in (pardon the pun) no time flat! (We couldn't help ourselves!)
A bicycle that is properly cared for will be safer to ride, and will give you fewer problems on the road. Here are a few tips to make your ride go smoothly:
- Get a once-a-year tune-up
- Obey all traffic signs and lights
- Be alert. Be visible. Be predictable.
- Avoid riding on sidewalks
- Always ride with traffic
- Use hand signals
- Wear a helmet (pictured below is our Clash Lazer Helmet - lightweight with extra rear coverage and available in four smashing color combos)
|Clash Lazer Helmet|
Even if you didn't purchase your bike from us, we can service it. By the way, we also service special needs bikes and wheelchairs.
We've already identified twenty-five common cycling issues, with ways to fix 'em yourself. But if you still need help with that squeaky wheel, stop by to see us! We're open seven days and are here to serve your biking needs.